if you are looking for the answer of How to change your Spotify account email, as here you get the complete details and method to change the email.
Spotify is the largest audio-streaming platform having more than 433 million users worldwide. The reason behind this enormous growth is the features of Spotify.
You can make a collection, see lyrics, normalize tracks, and conduct various other tasks. The premium edition is reasonably priced and well worth it.
If you have created a Spotify account, you know you need an email and a password to create an account. But what if you want to change the email address associated with your Spotify account? There’s a way for sure. In this post, I’ll share the steps of How to change your Spotify email. So, keep reading the post till the end.
How to change your Spotify email?
Substituting the email id of your Spotify is a simple task. You need just to follow some steps and get the results in a few minutes.
But if you haven’t changed the mail before, you should follow the steps given below to make it easy for you.
- Step 1:- Open the web browser and go to Spotify
- Step 2:- Enter your email/username and password and log into your Spotify account.
- Step 3:- Then go to your account and click on Edit profile.
- Step 4:- On a new page, you will get an option to add a new E-mail.
- Step 5:- Enter a new E-mail address to your account and click on save the profile.
Why can’t I change Spotify’s email?
If your account’s E-mail was not changed after following these steps there might be a couple of reasons behind this, You will have to find the cause of this issue to resolve it faster.
- Sometimes, Spotify suffers from some technical issues and glitches, that cause errors in the alteration of E-mail, it will be fixed automatically after a while.
- If you log in to your account with Facebook or Google, then your email would not be changed.
How to change Spotify’s email without a password?
You must have to login your account to change your password. If you are already logged in to your account, then the password can be easily changed, But if you have forgotten your password and can’t log in, reset your password immediately.
To reset your Spotify account’s password follow these steps:-
- Enter your email or username and click on send.
- You will receive a link in your mail to reset the password.
- Enter your new password and click on Set as New password.
- Now use your new password and log in to your Spotify account.
If you are reading these lines then we hope that How to change your Spotify account password? Is not an easy task for you now, as sspotife provides you the complete details about the method of alteration, So if you are satisfied with the information provided above share it with your friends and stay connected for more interesting updates about Spotify.